67. Do you think soil samples are (obtainable， absorbable) from the Mars by an unmanned aircraft in the near future？
Obtainable:able to be obtained
68. She was so dear to him that he still kept her picture in a (preeminent， prominent) position on his desk.
Prominent:something that is in a prominent place is easily seen
69. Soft background music will (enhance， increase) a delicious meal.
Enhance:to improve something
Increase:if you increase something， or if it increases， it becomes bigger in amount， number， or degree
70. He was so disappointed when the manager said that his plan was completely (dismissible， disposable)。
Dismissible:not deserving to be considered
Disposable:intended to be used once or for a short time and then thrown(一次性) available to be used(可再生的)
71. The baby-sitter kept the kids (accompanied， company) until we got back from the theater.
Accompany:to go somewhere with someone
Company：固定搭配keep… company= be with her so that she doesn’t feel lonely与谁做伴72. Will the financial (reverse， adverse) prevent you from taking a holiday this summer？
Reverse:the exact opposite of what has just been mentioned
Adverse:not good or favorable
73. The (distribution， allotment) of funds to these universities is decided by the Ministry of Education.
Distribution:the act of sharing things among a large group of people in a planned way(普通的分配)
Allotment:an amount or share of something such as money or time that is given to someone or something， or the process of doing this(尤指上下级之间的分配)
74. The employees are openly (contemptuous， contemptible) of their corrupt manager.
Contemptuous， Contemptible:see number 19
75. The gardener was asked to cut the bushes (even， equal) with the fence.
Even:flat and level， with no parts that are higher than other parts (作形容词表示与持平的)
Equal:the same in size， number， amount， value etc as something else
76. His handwriting was so tiny that it was hardly (readable， legible)。
Readable:interesting and enjoyable to read， and easy to understand(因有趣味而可读的)
Legible:written or printed clearly enough for you to read(因书写印刷清晰而可读的)
77. The (shameful， shameless) family secret was brought to light.
Shameful:shameful behavior or actions are so bad that someone should feel ashamed(形容行动或事件)
Shameless:not seeming to be ashamed of your bad behavior although other people think you should be ashamed(只能形容人)
78. The bus came to a (quick， abrupt) stop， and some passengers lost their balance.
Quick:lasting for or taking only a short time
Abrupt:sudden and unexpected
79. Mary aired her (grievances， grief) at not being treated fairly by the salesperson.
Grievances:a belief that you have been treated unfairly， or an unfair situation or event that affects and upsets you(委屈，冤情)
Grief:extreme sadness， especially because someone you love has died
80. He felt (daunted， discouraged) by the enormous difficulties involved in completing the construction of the airport in one year.
Daunt:to make someone feel afraid or less confident about something
Discouraged:no longer having the confidence you need to continue doing something