81. There is a (contrariness， contradiction) between what he says and what he does.
Contrariness:someone who is contrary deliberately does different things from other people (contrary特有的意思)
Contradiction:a difference between two statements， beliefs， or ideas about something that means they cannot both be true
82. It was in the (dark， dim) light of the early dawn that I saw a man moving towards me.
Dark:if it is dark， there is little or no light
Dim:fairly dark or not giving much light， so that you cannot see well
83. The poor， sick man is (abused， tormented) by the policemans endless interrogation.
Abuse:to treat someone in a cruel and violent way， often sexually(虐待尤指性方面的)； to deliberately use something for the wrong purpose or for your own advantage(滥用)
Torment:to make someone suffer a lot， especially mentally
Interrogate:to ask someone a lot of questions for a long time in order to get information， sometimes using threats
84. Too much food (induces， tempts) sleepiness.
Induce:(formal) to persuade someone to do something， especially something that does not seem wise； formal to cause a particular physical condition(这是本句的意思)
Tempt:to try to persuade someone to do something by making it seem attractive；
85. He (wondered， mediated) for a whole week before making that important decision.
Wonder:to think about something that you are not sure about and try to guess what is true， what will happen etc
Mediate:to try to end a quarrel between two people， groups， countries etc(在本句中表示思量考虑)
86. A (n) (literal， exact) translation is not always the best.
Literal translation:a translation that translates each word exactly instead of giving the general meaning in a more natural way
Exact:completely correct in every detail